Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pang Pang...=)

It might be to late to post it but at least i did it.

Not that i forget but i have to wait my turns to use the computer.


Pang Is SIXTEEN today!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I am older than her 11 months......


Her Birthday will be a "FATT" day coz it is the first day of the DAMN-STRESSFUL form 4 holidays!!!

It marks the end of the so-call-honeymoon year =)




You are always the neutral wan.


You are always the smiling queen.


The softest at the outer but might be the strongest at the inner.(nobody knows)


You don usually show ur temper. Thats the best part of you.


You will not simply scold ppl just becoz you are in a bad mood.


Feeling comfortable around you or even talking to you.


=) I am quite afraid at first for losing you, my dearest fren


coz the seperation that happens in the beginning of the year.


But luckily we did keep in touch during recess time ...haha. (the only time that we all can be together, so i cherish it.)


If not , our frenship will be long lost.


So i am glad that i am still IS ur fren.=)


Having the same interest wif you pulls us together. (except for the bitter tiramisu thingy)
When i got scared by the woman beside me =P, I will immediately turn my chair around to talk to you.
We are once the Four ACES that sticked to each other everyday. But of course not now la.
I acceptted the facts that i m in different place of urs....
When you laugh wif them....
Gossip wif them...
studying wif them....
having various activities wif them...and
WITHOUT me,vicky ,eunice and yeen hoong.
My heart does ache when you are wif ur class, and i am not wif u guys anymore.
So remember to keep in touch always huh?
I really cherish this frenship and hopes it will be forever.
Coz we are still going top japan together ARE WE?=)
hmmmm......it might not be as long as vicky's wan...but at least i wrote sumthing rite?
ok.


piew...clock haven struck twelve yet. it is still ur birthday =)



====== THE END =======

=)
Pss: I got all the pics from farah d. will blog bout it later. too long.

No comments: