Thursday, November 27, 2008

twilight

I went to watch twilight today at ts with jo. not many ppl in the cinema. the movie was oklah but they cut quite a lot of parts especially the kissing parts. lol.

I think Jasper and Alice looks cute. haha. Rosalie is not as pretty as it is describe in the book. I like Kristen Steward. She's pretty. And I like her hair too. Robert Pattinson? I think he's too thin.



After the movie, we went to gasoline. Mushroom chicken chop was so salty. And why do they had to fry the chicken?

My bro suddenly said he want to go Japan at year end. If he is really going and he didn't bring me, I would surely kill him.

But never mind, mum ask me to go to the home stay one. So i guess i would have a chance to go there, maybe next year after spm. So, hc, let's go together. haha. if it is not very expensive la of course.

†…Pang…†

No comments: