Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ms.Ng's Tag

) Do you think you're hot?
I dun think so. i think i m more to the opposite. lol.

2) Upload a picture of yourself?


3) Why do you like the picture?
cos i m with my so-called twin.haha

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
last Tuesday which is 18/11 with yh n her sis

5) The last song you listened to?
Opera by Vitas. kamarul called me to listen.lol. but he had such a high-pitch. kamarul said he can talk to dolphins. i am jealous too.

6) What are you doing now besides this?
watching drama.

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
never thought of tat. hahaha.

People I tag:
1) yh
2) jo
3) hc
4) eu
5) yw

8) Who is number 1?
A very good friend.

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
with me. lol. no la. i m her mum how to hv relationship.

10) Say something about number 5?
pretty, smart, she wil just say wateva she thinks, likes manga, likes drawing but dun like colouring. lol

11) How about number 4?
pretty, likes to sing, camwhore. long time no see and chat. wondering wat happen.

12) Who is number 2?
someone who sat next to me in 4B, perfectionist

†…Pang…†

No comments: