Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag by "thin" vicky

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1) Name of the person you tagged:
1. wen yi
2. eunice
3. Shen
4. Mam
5. YH
6. chia sing
7. HSon
8. cs

2) Describe yourself in one word
Happy?

3) Who will you pick,someone who really love you or someone you love?
can i pick two? if not be loved would be better.

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
my someone haven even come out yet. =) but i definitely won tell.

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
won happen. coz i won confess. =)

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone
special, what will you say to that person?
Erm.... i m going to the heaven now. my time is limited .So i will just say that i will always love
you. =). then *hug*....and i will not forget to say good bye! c u in the heaven next time .=)


7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
Watever. if u dun believe me now , i will show u the proof next time and make u regret for not
believing me. X(

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Is my bro counted? i m trying to be kind to him coz he is my family but he still doesn't respect
me . x(

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
Family and friends. =)

10) Long distance love?
nope.

11) Best place to cry?
toilet. while sleeping.

12) Who do you love the most?
my family.

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
yeah. a few minutes. worse..a few days.

14) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Cannot remember

15) The last person you had beer with?
nope. hate beer.bitter

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
amy, farah, waffey, jack, nabil

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
my dad. he called me in the jusco just now.

18) The last person you hugged?
my baby cousin. Nam nam.=) kinda like a forced hug.

19) The last person you yelled at?
brother

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
nope. never kiss sumone before. maybe got when i am small.

21)Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
today. my brother dun wanto wash the dishes. =.=

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
to have all my wishes granted. =)

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
italy

24) What reminds you most about her/him ?
huh?

25) What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
=.= dun understand.

26) Five facts about me
1. love money
2. love drawing
3. love tv
4. love dreaming
5. love books

27) Four things that scare me
ghost movie. losing my family. amphibians. ants!. boredom

28) Last movie you watched
Madagascar II

29) 3 of your favourite colours
white. blue. green.

No comments: